UNDP sent two Young innovators and Leaders to Uganda including Yves Cedric NTSAMA, the Founder of the incubator ECOLIA Labs and Arthur ZANG, the inventor of Cardiopad, as Ambassadors of Youth Connekt Africa for Cameroon. For 4 days, Young Leaders and African Entrepreneurs gathered in Entebbe to join the Youth Connekt Africa movement, an initiative born in Rwanda in 2012 to help young people in this country become true changemakers in their community, create their own job opportunities and positively transform their country.
The Objectives of the workshops:
- Strengthen the leadership of young African Entrepreneurs and their ability to drive social change and innovation in their communities ;
- Transforming the mindset of Young African Entrepreneurs so that everyone sees themselves as a solution to a problem in his community ;
- Foster a sharing of experience and vision between young African entrepreneurs
- Create links between young African entrepreneurs, in order to imagine and co-create innovative projects that can benefit each of our communities ;
- Arouse the spirit of volunteerism and civic participation for young African entrepreneurs;
- Mobilize entrepreneurs to engage more with African Youth.